Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- Seattle Hotel Project Stacks Up With Structural Modular Design ConstructionShipped from Europe and stacked like Lego blocks, the modular units that make up citizenM hotel offer a unique construction method in Seattle’s South Lake Union.
- What A Visit To The Woolsey Fire Taught MeReflections on the significance of the Woolsey Fire that burned in southern California.
- NTSB Cites Design Errors in Fatal Bridge CollapseThe engineer of record, FIGG Bridge Engineers, is disputing the claims made in the NTSB's latest update on the ongoing investigation into the fatal bridge collapse that occurred at Florida International University.
- NTSB Issues 'Urgent' Recommendations After Mass. Pipeline ExplosionsSafety Board says state should require professional engineer review of gas-company plans and P.E. seal on drawings.
- Northwest Projects Spotlight Past and FutureTwenty projects are honored in ENR Northwest's annual Best Projects competition.
- Interiors/Tenant Improvement Best Project and Project of the Year: Expensify Portland OfficeExpensify’s new Portland office features a ‘floating’ 100-ton steel conference tower and high-tech touches among classic columns
- AECOM May Consider Market Shifts Amid Profit ShortfallThe design-build giant's revenue rose, but results signal possible exit from P3 infrastructure concessions and reduced global work.