Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- FHWA Awards $15M to States for Alternative User-Fee Pilot ProjectsAs technology keeps changing, states keep working on alternatives or add-ons to the gas tax.
- Lender Halts Chicago's 1000M Tower as Developer Seeks New FinancingFinancier Goldman-Sachs clouds future of Helmut Jahn-designed structure with 90-day review, first major city project to pause construction over COVID-19 economic impacts.
- Michigan Line 5 Oil-Gas Pipeline's West Leg ReopensCounty judge allows restart but orders more documentation from owner Enbridge to state and federal officials on repairs to damaged east leg before it can reopen.
- Bridges in the PandemicMost bridges are built to connect.
- Former Hill Int'l CEO Wins NJ Primary for U.S. Congressional SeatDavid Richter, ex-chief of program management firm, beats operating engineers union official Kate Gibbs to face Democrat incumbent in November House district race.
- After Bid-Rigging Delay, Denver Selects Contractor for $233M Convention Center OverhaulColorado-based Hensel Phelps will serve as design-builder for the expansion after delays due to an earlier bid-rigging scandal.
- MaineDOT Accelerates Work Despite CoronavirusThe Maine Dept. of Transportation has ramped up work and spending in response to the coronavirus.