Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- Final Agreement Signed for $16B Texas High-Speed Rail ProjectLane Construction and parent firm and JV partner Webuild Group will build privately funded Dallas to Houston line, after state Supreme Court declined June 18 to hear a challenge to developer Texas Central's eminent domain rights.
- Call to Conserve Power Raises Questions About Texas Grid ReliabilityWith the days getting hotter and tropical activity picking up in the Gulf of Mexico, concerns are mounting about the reliability of the Texas power supply after the state’s main grid operator asked residents to go on a five-day energy conservation diet.
- Florida Engineers Gain Liability Protection in Storm Damage InspectionNew law, which takes effect July 1, also extends to other practitioners and first responders in the state
- In-House Owner Teams and Designers Can Increase Productivity by Fully Embracing the CloudCloud services saved many projects during the pandemic, but designers, contractors and owners need to change their work processes to unleash the full power of them.
- Hourigan Wins ENR MidAtlantic's 2021 Contractor of the YearHourigan Construction Corp. is ENR MidAtlantic's 2021 Contractor of the Year.
- Multiple Construction Errors Contributed to Mexico Subway CollapseFaulty welds and stud placements are among issues found by risk manager in new report.
- Maryland OKs New Funds for Purple Line Consultant TeamState board awards $183.5 million for expanded PM role until a new design-build team is picked to complete the much delayed P3 light rail project.