Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- Construction Economics for July 4, 2022ENR’s 20-city average cost indexes, wages and materials prices. Historical data and details for ENR’s 20 cities can be found at ENR.com/economics
- Fluor Wins Rare Earths Plant Project as US, Australia Markets ExpandThe U.S. Defense Dept. awarded a $120-million contract to a domestic unit of Australia-based Lynas Rare Earths Ltd. to build America's first heavy rare earth processing plant.
- Ex-Mich. Governor: I Would Have Acted Earlier in Flint Crisis if WarnedIn video testimony at civil suit trial against engineering firms, Rick Snyder said he was unaware of Veolia North America emails in 2014 and 2015 about lead in Flint's water.
- Worker Accuses Skanska, Balfour Beatty of Race Bias on Microsoft ProjectAn African-American journeyman laborer says he encountered racism from other workers on tech company modernization project at its large Redmond, Wash., campus.
- Emergency Funds Kick-Start Yellowstone Infrastructure RepairsNational Park Service officials anticipate re-opening the badly damaged northern loop road by early July.
- Design-Build Helps Accelerate New Orleans Sound Stage ProjectConstruction will wrap at the end of September on a $35-million renovation and expansion of Second Line Stages, a film and TV production facility in the heart of New Orleans, and those involved say effective communication and collaboration played an important role in the speed of this design-build project.
- Wisconsin Panel OKs Planning Funds for $300M UW Engineering BuildingThe project at the Madison campus is part of a slate of work the Wisconsin State Building Commission approved for state funding.