Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- Offshore Wind Projects Pushed Ahead in Northeast, CaliforniaMassachusetts gains new proposals in latest bid round for 1,600 MW of added capacity, while state's first facility closes on $2.3B of construction finance and feds expand development off New York.
- US Announces Revised Vaccine Mandate Rules for Federal ContractorsDetails released on vaccination requirements included in contracts by Nov. 14, with non-exempt contractor employees in offices, jobsites and remote fully vaccinated by Dec. 8.
- New Money Sources Needed to Supplement Infrastructure Bill, Transportation Experts SayFormer state DOT leaders say the $1.3 trillion infrastructure bill would be a start, but more funding is needed for critical infrastructure maintenance and new projects.
- Viewpoint: Adjusting to the ‘Post-Truth’ Environment Drives Up Claims CostsHow the pandemic has added to the unpredictability.
- Project Team Modernizes Historic Springfield, Mass., DamWork recently started on a $3.6-million overhaul and modernization of the Watershops Pond Dam in Springfield, Mass.
- Fla. Gov. DeSantis Clears Way for Controversial $1B Kendall Parkway ProjectAn administrative law judge had recommended that the project not move forward due to environmental concerns.
- Drought Could Lower Ariz. Hydro Plant Water Level Below Operating MinimumProjection for 1.3-GW Glen Canyon plant comes as total US hydropower output to fall 14% in 2021 due to western states' rain shortfall, says US Energy Dept.