Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- NYC Bridge Gets a New Lease on LifeCompleted in late 2019, the second phase of New York’s Kosciuszko Bridge replacement project served as a major leap forward for regional commuters.
- Centene CorporationCentene Corporation, a leading multi-national healthcare enterprise, is establishing an East Coast headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Moynihan Train HallThe expansive wave-shaped skylight erected over what was formerly the mail sorting room of New York’s historic James A. Farley Post Office was perhaps the single most eye-catching feature of this $1.6 billion renovation.
- A Long-Lasting Imprint3D printing could very well represent the next frontier for the construction of everything from affordable housing to high-end residential properties.
- Des Plaines TunnelThe Des Plaines Inflow Tunnel is part of an effort aimed at improving drainage conditions in the greater Chicago area.
- The Loop at Mattapan StationThe Loop at Mattapan Station in Boston is a mixed-use redevelopment project adjacent to the Mattapan MBTA Red Line Station.
- Avoiding the Plywood Pricing PerilsDUO from PERI is challenging the state of the industry with its Fiber Reinforced Polymer formwork system that delivers quality concrete finish without the need for plywood and added equipment.