Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- UVA Accelerates Hospital Project to Meet COVID-19 DemandUniversity of Virginia Medical Center redesigned and accelerated portions of a $394-million expansion project to meet demand for bed capacity brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Latest MidAtlantic Updates on the Coronavirus PandemicTracking developing industry impacts as COVID-19 forces closures and interrupts business across the MidAtlantic region
- PennDOT Unfreezes 60 Critical Highway, Bridge ProjectsProjects represent about 8% of total PennDOT projects suspended under governor's overall construction pause.
- State-by-State Coronavirus Construction Status UpdatesUp-to-date status of shelter-in-place orders and construction status, sorted by state.
- Construction Spending, Commodity Prices Continue to Fall Amid Global CrisisThe U.S. Census Bureau reports that both public and private construction declined in February.
- EPA Would Allow Some Project Work Before Clean-Air Permits Are GrantedGuidance would let firms start construction on non-air-pollutant emitting parts of facilities, but states are not bound to follow it.
- Firms in Mountain States Working Closely with Local Officials to Keep Jobsites OpenRegional contractors scramble to keep jobsites clean and workers safe as some local areas ban construction activities.