Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- Elon Musk's Boring Co. Completes First Commercial ProjectVegas tunnel system, which cost $52.5 million, can accommodate 4,400 riders per hour.
- National Building Museum Reopens, Looks to FutureThe National Building Museum turned 40 last year, but rather than slowing down, the Washington, D.C., institution has kicked into high gear as it reopens with a new executive director and a stronger emphasis on critical issues facing the construction industry today.
- Biden Administration Seeks to Address the Interstate Highway System's Racist PastInfrastructure plan includes $20B plan to address racism that many transportation veterans say helped fuel highway projects in the past.
- UPDATE: One Killed in North Carolina As Bridge Section Falls During DemolitionThe decommissioned Bonner Bridge was being demolished when the accident occurred.
- Bills to Tighten Maryland's Use of P3 Projects Fail Again in LegislatureLegislation that would have added scrutiny to Gov. Larry Hogan's use of project P3s died in state senate for third year in a row.
- Maine Bridge Project With Novel Slide Nears CompletionCrews are set to begin paving, landscaping and other final work on April 19 for the $7 million Bridge Street Bridge replacement project in Gardiner, Maine.
- Coalition Pushes National Vehicle-Miles-Traveled ProgramConstruction, engineering and transportation groups support new fee, but projected VMT revenue is far short of closing Highway Trust Fund shortfall.