Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- $1.3B Border Wall Contract Controversy Is Just the Latest for N.Dakota ContractorUpset over record Corps of Engineers award to Fisher Sand & Gravel follows firm's long push for market share, which relied on promotion, performance—and court action.
- Warfel Construction Co. Awarded ENR MidAtlantic Contractor of the YearWarfel Construction Co. is ENR MidAtlantic's 2020 Contractor of the Year.
- What The New NASA Launch Could Mean For Jacobs and Other ContractorsThe space agency awards billions of dollars worth of contracts each year.
- Latest MidAtlantic Updates on the Coronavirus PandemicTracking developing industry impacts as COVID-19 forces closures and interrupts business across the MidAtlantic region
- ENR Extends Regional Best Projects DeadlineENR’s Regional Best Projects competition extended its regular deadline to June 5, 2020.
- Martin-Harris Construction Chosen as ENR Southwest’s Contractor of the Year for 2020The regional Contractor of the Year is chosen from a group of finalists based on a majority vote of the ENR regional editors across the country.
- Massive Nigeria Port Moves Forward with Chinese EPC Contractor FundsThe $1.675 billion Lekki port, set to be complete in 2022, will be the deepest in sub-Saharan Africa.