The Future of Your Business
- Pensacola Bridge Repair Plan Grows as Inspectors Uncover More DamageAssessments of the damage inflicted upon the newly built, three-mile-long span are still ongoing, says FDOT.
- Ex-Ironworkers Local President Sentenced to Prison Term for ExtortionFormer head of Indiana ironworkers' local sentenced for leading attack by local members on non-union contractor's workers.
- State Dept. Embassy Building Program Continues Busy PaceIn past six months, department awarded seven construction and 11 design services contracts.
- Lake Charles Tower’s Window Damage Perplexes EngineersDamage from Hurricane Laura is "not typical." Other forces may have been at play.
- McCarthy Workers Test Fall Protection Harnesses Designed to Better Fit WomenMcCarthy was one of the recipients of an AGC-Autodesk grant program the gives companies funds to purchase safety harnesses for women.
- 1,401-Ft-Tall One Vanderbilt Ranks as Third Tallest Office Tower in the U.S.With the recent opening of the 1,401-ft-tall One Vanderbilt Avenue, New York City’s supertall office building stats are on the rise. The tower is the third tallest in North America, trailing the 1,776-ft-tall One World Trade Center, also in Manhattan, and the 1,453-ft Willis Tower in Chicago.
- W.T. Byler Named ENR Texas & Louisiana's 2020 Specialty Contractor of the YearENR Texas & Louisiana has selected civil site work and turnkey railroad contractor W.T. Byler Co. Inc. as the region’s 2020 Specialty Contractor of the Year