The Future of Your Business
- Ten Minutes with Travelers' Gregg LyonWhy one bad decision or project can take a company down.
- Two State DOTs Delay Highway Bid Lettings, Citing Federal Funding IssuesThanks to Trust Fund, highway dollars are available, but a stopgap CR could put newly committed obligations at risk.
- Hitachi Will Write Off $2.8B in Halted U.K. Nuclear WorkWith growing renewable energy competition and no financing deal, Japan-based builder will stop project construction in Wales and England.
- Deadline is Approaching for the Submission of Proposals to Present at ENR FutureTechJan. 31 is the last day to submit proposals to present at ENR’s annual FutureTech conference in June. After the submissions period ends the conference planning team will analyze the proposals for the emerging trends shaping the construction world in the years to come.
- Trump Signs Bill Codifying Integrated Plans for Water UpgradesMeasure gives localities flexibility in plans to comply with permits for sewer overflows, wastewater discharges.
- Change of Plans for $1B NYC Subway Tunnel Rehab May Avoid Shutdown, But Questions RemainAn eleventh hour intervention by N.Y. Gov. Cuomo may avoid a service shutdown for big storm repair job, but the abrupt change in project scope is facing some pushback.
- Gerry Galloway: 'Superstar' at 83 Continues His Water Management Crusade With an Assist on Big Urban Flooding StudyWhen Texas A&M had the chance to snag a “superstar” to join an academic team for the first national study of urban flooding scope and consequences, it knew just who to ask: Gerry Galloway.