The Future of Your Business
- Cooperative Port Alliance Breaks Ground on $500 Million Terminal 5 in Seattle
- NY Makes Long-Awaited Record Offshore Wind Power AwardsEuropean firms win projects set to deliver 1,700 MW, with millions in added state and developer infrastructure investments, as state enacts more aggressive clean-energy mandates.
- Colorado DOT Hires Contractor to Repair Damaged Denver-Boulder FreewayA badly damaged section of the Boulder Turnpike, northwest of Denver, will undergo repairs as part of a contract signed this week by the Colorado Dept. of Transportation and Kraemer North America.
- Solving the Construction Estimating Puzzle: How to Estimate Thoroughly and Accurately for Every ProjectCreating a construction cost estimate can be quite a puzzle. From scoping to quantity takeoff to cost estimating- to produce a thorough, accurate estimate that stays within the project’s budget and timeline. Check out this eBook to learn more.
- Whistleblower Cites Concerns About Boston Light-Rail ProjectA high-ranking Boston regional transit agency safety official files a federal complain
- Guggenheim Bilbao's Structural Designer, Iyengar, Dies at 85Srinivasa “Hal” Iyengar, an eminent structural engineer known for innovative solutions for difficult projects, such as the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum in Spain, died July 4 in Fort Myers, Fla., after a battle with Parkinson’s and heart disease. He was 85 years old.
- In Need of Computing Muscle for BIM Detailing, a Specialty Contractor Goes to the CloudFacing a bottleneck in its design and detailing work, specialty contractor Southland Industries found a virtualization system that met its needs.