The Future of Your Business
- PG&E's Stepped-Up Fire Mitigation Still Is Lacking, California Officials ChargeUtility's 2020 plan includes thousands more vegetation contractors and more hardening, but the state threatens to yank its operating license.
- Tightened New York City Facade Law Hikes Non-Compliance PenaltiesNew rules, which follow an architect's death by falling debris, include potential criminal charges against non-compliant owners.
- Seattle Expands Bridge Bioswale ProjectsA cascading rain garden helps collect and filter 200,000 gallons of stormwater annually
- Pier Cap Dispute Compounds Arkansas Bridge Construction DelaysAn August 2019 lightning storm interrupted the concrete pour for a 120-foot-long pier cap
- Construction Economics for February 24, 2020ENR’s 20-city average cost indexes, wages and materials prices. Historical data and details for ENR’s 20 cities can be found at ENR.com/economics
- Subcontractors See Upside In Contractor Payment RatingsSome responses to the new payment rating system introduced by Levelset.
- EPA Approves New WIFIA Loan to Florida Water AgencyLoan to agency in Kissimmee is EPA's 16th since its first WIFIA loan approval, in 2018.