The Future of Your Business
- East Coast Offshore Wind Projects Take Giant StepsNJ and Md. farms will be first global deployment of GE's 12-MW mega-turbines, while Virginia now commits to estimated $7.8B plan to build 2,600 MW by 2026.
- SME Steel Contractors Named ENR Mountain States Specialty Contractor of the YearUtah-based steel fabricator tackles some of the area's most complex projects.
- Adopt New Technology and Build BetterEngineering News-Record invites you to explore how jobsites are going high tech.
- New California Worker Law Has Industry Exemptions, But Not For AllStarting Jan. 1, workers in the state must meet a three-part standard to retain classification as independent contractors.
- Meet ENR’s Southwest 2019 Excellence in Safety Award WinnersIndustry safety professionals have selected the Palace Station Casino renovation and the Four Corners Clean Air Program for recognition.
- DOL Nominee Eugene Scalia Makes Few Commitments on Construction IssuesAt Senate hearing, the son of the late Supreme Court justice discussed the proposed apprenticeship rule, OSHA inspectors, multiemployer pensions.
- Mark III Construction is ENR California's Specialty Contractor of the Year