The Future of Your Business
- $1.3B Border Wall Contract Controversy Is Just the Latest for N.Dakota ContractorUpset over record Corps of Engineers award to Fisher Sand & Gravel follows firm's long push for market share, which relied on promotion, performance—and court action.
- Warfel Construction Co. Awarded ENR MidAtlantic Contractor of the YearWarfel Construction Co. is ENR MidAtlantic's 2020 Contractor of the Year.
- What The New NASA Launch Could Mean For Jacobs and Other ContractorsThe space agency awards billions of dollars worth of contracts each year.
- Latest MidAtlantic Updates on the Coronavirus PandemicTracking developing industry impacts as COVID-19 forces closures and interrupts business across the MidAtlantic region
- ENR Extends Regional Best Projects DeadlineENR’s Regional Best Projects competition extended its regular deadline to June 5, 2020.
- Martin-Harris Construction Chosen as ENR Southwest’s Contractor of the Year for 2020The regional Contractor of the Year is chosen from a group of finalists based on a majority vote of the ENR regional editors across the country.
- Massive Nigeria Port Moves Forward with Chinese EPC Contractor FundsThe $1.675 billion Lekki port, set to be complete in 2022, will be the deepest in sub-Saharan Africa.