The Future of Your Business
- FHWA Awards $15M to States for Alternative User-Fee Pilot ProjectsAs technology keeps changing, states keep working on alternatives or add-ons to the gas tax.
- Lender Halts Chicago's 1000M Tower as Developer Seeks New FinancingFinancier Goldman-Sachs clouds future of Helmut Jahn-designed structure with 90-day review, first major city project to pause construction over COVID-19 economic impacts.
- Michigan Line 5 Oil-Gas Pipeline's West Leg ReopensCounty judge allows restart but orders more documentation from owner Enbridge to state and federal officials on repairs to damaged east leg before it can reopen.
- Bridges in the PandemicMost bridges are built to connect.
- Former Hill Int'l CEO Wins NJ Primary for U.S. Congressional SeatDavid Richter, ex-chief of program management firm, beats operating engineers union official Kate Gibbs to face Democrat incumbent in November House district race.
- After Bid-Rigging Delay, Denver Selects Contractor for $233M Convention Center OverhaulColorado-based Hensel Phelps will serve as design-builder for the expansion after delays due to an earlier bid-rigging scandal.
- MaineDOT Accelerates Work Despite CoronavirusThe Maine Dept. of Transportation has ramped up work and spending in response to the coronavirus.