Stl-Epil is working in the field of General Contracting Businesses since long ago. Most of our clients are from US and all of them are well satisfied with our work. Read more at www.stl-epil.org
The Future of Your Business
- CSU Moby GEO Exchange: Best Project, Project of the Year, Best Project Excellence in Safety, Best Project Excellence in SustainabilityInnovative geothermal field will help the university achieve its long-term goal of achieving 100% clean electricity by 2030.
- Bechtel, Hatch Win Leads on Australia-Singapore Power MegaprojectEstimated $22.5B solar generation, battery storage and high-voltage transmission will deliver renewable energy from Australia's Northern Territory to Singapore, with construction set to begin in late 2023.
- Power Sector Weighs In Big on How to Plan Future US GridMore than 225 trade groups, utilities, contractors, activists and others commented as federal energy regulator starts process to transform U.S. transmission design and expansion, including how best to link new sources of cleaner energy.
- Rice Straw-to-MDF CalPlant Moves Into Chapter 11 BankruptcyCalifornia facility, a technology startup that produces fiberboard from rice straw waste, seeks financial restructuring of its debts and assets
- Construction Industry Less Supportive of Vaccine Mandate: PollClose to 1,200 ENR poll respondents are more likely than the typical American adult to be vaccinated, but are less likely to support a vaccine mandate.
- PCL Cited in Welder's Death During NC Bridge DemolitionOSHA has proposed $23,210 in penalties against PCL Civil Constructors Inc. for two serious federal safety violations in the April death of Jose Armando Maqueda Mejia when a bridge section collapsed.
- Dutch Dike Being Raised, Reinforced to Handle Sea Level RiseNew technology is being used to reinforce the 90-year old Afsluitdijk dike, which has been delayed by miscalculations in water level and wave data provided to the contractor.